Thursday 1 August 2013

Review: NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo

Hello pretties, I'm Karen. I am so excited to show you the following product, and review it for you guys :) It is the NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm and Laguna! I believe that this duo palette was limited edition, so I'm really sorry if you can't get hold of this anymore. However, you can get the blush and bronzer separately. 

Despite the weird name of this blush, I love the shade so much!! It looks so natural on my face and it simply brightens up on face complexion. This is a cult product and I now understand why this is such a hyped-up blush! 
Left: Orgasm    Right: Laguna
Bronzer in Laguna
Once again, this is a classic shade from NARS which I'm sure all of you have heard of. It is perfect for contouring and it suits my skin colour so well! However, if you have really fair skin colour, I think this is too dark for you to use as a bronzer/contour. 

Definitely check out these two shades if you have got neither, it really does worth every penny! NARS powder products (e.g: eye shadows or blushes) are known as their pigmentation, so it won't disappoint you! Also, keep your eyes open for any duo palettes, because I've heard that they bring out duo palettes every year. It is so much easier when two products are packed in one palette and to put in your handbags for touch-ups. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, let us know if you have tried or want to try any NARS products, and your thoughts on them :) 



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML