Monday 26 August 2013

Karen's review: The Body Shop ALL-IN-ONE BB CREAM

HEY :)
Today, I'm going to review the Body Shop ALL-IN-ONE BB cream which is a colour-adopting tinted cream. I have had this for about a month now, and have featured this in my July favourite (here).

I first heard about this bb cream from Michelle Phan, which I'm sure you all know her because she's one of the most famous YouTubers! She introduced this in one of her videos and described this very briefly. However, she mentioned one thing that interested me the most, which was that this bb cream adapts to your colour... SAY WHATT? Because of this, I went to a Body Shop near where I live and checked this out.
Before and After blending! 

The bb cream comes out white at first, all most looks like a moisturiser. However, once this is blended into your skin, it turns to your skin colour - like magic! I really like this, because it will match your skin tone as most bb cream do not come in a lot of shades. Also, this is perfect for the warm weather, as it is very light coverage, so it's great when you want a little bit of makeup on :) You only need a tiny bit of the product for applying onto your entire face! Moreover, the Body Shop makeups are very affordable and reasonably priced, so I really recommend this to you.
However, if you have super-oily or really bad skin, I don't think you will like this a lot. After wearing it for a good few hours, my face tends to be a little bit shiny. But I use blotting paper during day, and it's fine :)

Let me know if you've tried this and how you think of this x



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML