Friday 2 August 2013

Karen's July Favourites

WHAT? It's August already? I can't believe either, seriously, where did July go? Now, we are more than half way through the year :/ But anyway, it's time for my favourites from July :)


Middle: Before blending     Right: After blending
The idea of this bb cream fascinates me, as it come out as a white cream, and when it is blended on your skin, it changes to your skin tone. It is a colour adopting tinted cream, which is suitable for every skin colour. Also, this has a really light coverage, almost like a tinted moisturiser, which I love to use during summer. However, I would not recommend this to people who have oily skin because it can sometimes make your face looks shiny. 

As mentioned above, the Body Shop bb cream can look a bit oily, so I have been putting powder to set my make-up and to take the extra shine away. This is in translucent, which is great as it avoids the look of too much make-up. I believe good drugstore versions of this are the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot and Rimmel Stay Matte.  

During the last month, I have been lazy with eye shadows and eye liner. The eyelashes basically played a big role on my eyes! Therefore, I have to make sure that they are all curly and nice. The Shu Uemera eyelash curlers are well-known to deliver beautiful curly lashes, and I cannot agree more! 

Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched/Hydrate
Before the Baby Lips were launched in the UK, I asked my sister to get me this from New York. It is nice, hydrating, smells great, and cheap! Seriously can't think of any disadvantages! So excited to see these in the UK drugstore and purchase more!

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse in 174 Rose Taffeta 

Another lip product my sister got me from New York. I have never seen this in the UK, but the packaging looks lovely. The gold packaging kind of reminds me of the YSL lipsticks which are SO pretty! Anyway, I love using this lipstick as it does not dry my lips and the shade is really natural which I can use on a daily basis during summer :) 


I love the scent from the DAISY MARC JACOBS range, it just smells like summer! Instead of carrying a bottle of perfume around, I got given this rollerball from my sister, which is so easy to take out. What more can I say? Rollerballs are like the best inventions ever! 

SO, here are my favourites! Let us know what yours were, and if you have tried any of the products mentioned above :) Have a nice day guys :D



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML