Monday 19 August 2013

Disappointing product- Sally Hansen - Maximum Growth

Hey Guys,
We always want to tell you guys about good products so you don't miss out and try new things, but we also want to let you know about our bad experiences with products, so that is why this is a little negative post. We apologise for that, but we like knowing what isn't worth wasting money on and we are sure that all you beautiful people like the same.
So it is the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Nail Treatment.

I (Avneesh) have an addiction with nail polishes, and I had been applying one after the other for a year without giving my nails any break at all. So obviously that made my nails go all bad because of which they grew less. So I wanted something which would help them grow. I did research and wanted something not so expensive, because I honestly wasn't hoping for any miracles and didn't want to waste money on something which wouldn't do wonders to my nails. So I went and bought the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth and started using it. I used it for quite a while and my nails started breaking, growing very brittle and they actually had little cracks in the middle and towards the ends. I thought it was just because I use too much nail varnish and I continued using this product thinking it might help. Then it occurred to me that its been happening since I have been using this product. So I stopped using it and switched to my normal base coat and my nails started getting better all of a sudden. So I am 100% sure it was this product which made my nails so horrible. I haven't used it for more than a month now and my nails are solid and there isn't any breaking, chipping or cracks. I don't think I will ever use this product again because I am scared to use it. 

I hope this helps you guys, remember, if it didn't work for me doesn't mean it wouldn't work for you. But I just wanted to let you guys know about it so you can purchase something which would work in the right direction. :) xx



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML