Friday 9 August 2013

Avneesh's July Birchbox

Hello Ladies!

I subscribed to Birchbox and got my first subscription which was for the month of July. I got it on the 6th of August (which is late) but I was excited about it and I am not so fussy about deliveries being late unless they are needed right now. These are the 6 products I got which I have written about below. :)

So this is how the box looks like, its a tiny cardboard box which can be so handy, I love it. It can be decorated and used for storing things.
They also send a magazine along which has information about the products in the box and some other products that they have and also a few celebrity interviews regarding fashion and beauty. Inside the box they gave a card which has names, details and prices of all the full sized products. They also have a card saying they have teamed up with InStyle for the august box. And a card with a welcome greeting. :)

All the products came in a little pouch which is so cute!

Blanc Cachemire- Creme De Jour Protectrice
This is a lightweight day time moisturiser for the face. It has a card which says it is made from organic ingredients which I think should be very safe and effective for the skin. The full price tub is very expensive so unless this performs miracles for my skin I won't purchase the full size. The tube I got is 15ml which should last for a bit.

Beauty Protector- Protect and Detangle
OH GOD! This product smells like heavennnn. It is a heat protector, detangle, and leave in conditioner. It is basically one product which will do everything good for your hair. The packaging is so cute with lovely colour and pattern and I absolutely love the smell of it. I am pretty sure that I will purchase the full size because anything that smells good just sucks me in. 

TheBalm cosmetics-InStain Long Wearing Powder Staining Blush
The colour of this blush is so great I think it will suit all skin tones. It is very pigmented, I think even the sample will last for a long time. It is matte and I am really looking forward to using this. Also again the packaging is sooo cute!

Laura Geller Beauty- Inkwell Gel Eyeliner
This is a waterproof purple gel liner which also comes with a brush. The cool thing is that the brush can be attached to the lid and it becomes a long brush which will make it easier to apply the liner. Not so sure that I will use the brush, will give it a go and see how it goes. It can also be smoked out and used as a shadow for a smokey effect.

Weleda- Skin Food
This is a moisturiser which is for dry and rough skin. And it also says that it hydrates and softens skin. I have oily skin so I am not so much in need for it but it might be good for flaky dry skin. It smells really good as well and its 10 ml. 

The Chia Co- Shots
I don't like this product. I wanted beauty related things not food. :( But I should keep an open mind and try it. These are little seeds which you can mix in a salad or food to eat or make a smoothie. They gave a card along with the recipe to make the smoothie. They are supposed to be very good for health.

I will use these products and review them soon. Let us guys know if you are subscribed to any of the sample boxes and what you guys got or like. And what you guys think of these products :) xx




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML